The Kaleo Institute upholds a high standard of academic excellence. The faculty commitment is to “excellence in teaching.” The students’ standards of learning follow the guidelines of the best practices of other federally recognized schools. All faculty in charge of a an undergraduate course module must have an earned master’s degree. All faculty in charge of a graduate course module must have an earned doctoral/terminal degree. Candidates accepted into the Master of Ministries program must have earned a undergraduate degree, such as a B.A., B.S., B.M., B.M.E., B.F.A., or the equivalent bachelors degree with a minimum of 120 hours of earned credit. Students accepted into the Associate of Ministries or Bachelor of Arts Ministries degree must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- The Delusional New Year Promise
- Victory Was His and Thus Ours!
- Giving Tuesday: The Gift of “Oh Holy Night”
- Only 17 days and 4 Hours until Christmas!
- Love is Greater Than “Being Right” 1 Corinthians 13