42 Credit Hours
( Curriculum includes courses in Pastoral Leadership and Counseling, Family Ministry and Education)
Potential Career Options
- Senior Pastor
- Associate/Assistant Pastor
- Christian Education Pastor
- Christian School Administrator/Teacher
- Youth Minister
- Worship Pastor/Leader
The Master of Ministry degree is designed to prepare and equip senior and associate/assistant pastors, worship ministers, youth ministers, children’s ministers, Christian school administrators and bible teachers for the calling of life-giving, transformational ministry. The program is based on the biblical principle found in Romans chapter twelve that all of us are created to worship and that simply living and being for God is an act of worship. “And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all he has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice—the kind he will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship him.” , NLT. Students who graduate from the Master of Ministry program will be equipped with a practical, meaningful approach to ministry, firmly built upon strong biblical, historical and theological foundations. Students will examine biblical hermeneutics and exegesis, church doctrines and creeds. Students will learn how worship can lead to spiritual formation. Students will be given hands on opportunities to explore music, the arts, and technology in ministry planning. Instead of simply being a conduit for information transferal, the purpose of the master’s program at The Kaleo Institute is life transformation. The Kaleo Institute will help you:
- grow in knowledge and wisdom, leading to greater spiritual maturity as you examine God’s Word, the definitive guide to personal and corporate worship.
- proclaim the holy Bible as the authoritative Word of God, His story told for all of creation.
- develop meaningful, historically, biblically and theologically grounded ministry programs and corporate worship services and experiences.
- lead Christ’s church with grace and courage, being a clear example of servant leadership.
All courses are offered online and can be complimented by taking hybrid courses (a combination of online and on campus) at our learning center in Daytona Beach, Florida. Course Requirements (click on course title for description)
CHP 502: Chapel and Student Ministries II 1 credit hour
CHP 601: Chapel and Student Ministries III 1 credit hour
CHP 602: Chapel and Student Ministries IV 1 credit hour
CHP 701: Chapel and Student Ministries V 1 credit hour
12:1 I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. (ESV)